Report a Road Hazard

Report a pothole, road obstruction, animal control, animal carcass, ice/snow

To report a road hazard, fill out the form and someone from the city will address the situation. In case of emergency, call 911.

To report a down power line, contact Duke Energy.

Click to Report a Road Hazard