Christmas in Charlestown 2014
Light up Charlestown – Friday, November 28, 6:00pm
Join us as we get ready to turn the lights on in Greenway Park. Festivities begin at 6pm. Lights come on at 7:00!! Performing your favorite Christmas Carols will be:
- Jonathan Jennings and Pleasant Ridge Elementary School Choirs
- Isabella Spencer
- Jenna Daniel
There will be Carriage Rides, Hot Chocolate and the arrival of Santa Claus to Charlestown. A great night to spend with your family and friends!!
Charlestown Family Activities Park Open for Ice Skating, Train Rides, and Visits with Santa!
Admission to Family Activities Park and visits with Santa are free. Ice Skating and Train Rides are each $5.00 all ages 2 and up. Under 2 Free.
- Friday November 28th
- Ice Skating 7-10 pm
- Train Rides 7-10pm
- Visit with Santa 7-9pm (free, bring your camera)
- Saturday, November 29th
- Ice Skating 12-10 pm
- Train Rides 6-10 pm
- Visit Santa 6-9 pm.
- Beginning Monday Dec. 1st through Saturday Jan.3rd
- Ice Skating Monday-Thursdays 6-9pm,Fridays 6-10 pm, Saturdays 12-10pm
- Train Rides nightly 6-9 pm
- Visits with Santa Thursdays 7-9 pm, Fridays 6-9pm & Saturdays 6-9pm (11/28-12/20)
- Saturday December 6th – Due to the Parade
- Train Rides will be 7:30-10:00pm
- Visits with Santa will be 7:30 – 10:00pm
- Carriage Rides will run from 7:20-10:00 pm.
See Family Activities Park page for more info and operating dates and times.
Christmas Parade Saturday December 6th @ 6:00pm. We want your family, business, and/or organization to be a part of this event. All cars, trucks, floats, farm equipment, or anything you want to decorate with whimsical lights, music, and/or animation will be a great addition to the Parade. Call Rhonda 256-3422 option 3 or email Rhonda.firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more info.
Carriage Ride Reservations must be made online beginning Monday Evening Nov. 24th. – Dec. 20th